Re: You got game?- IChing or Cha-Ching?

Reopen your case? Didn't know you'd ever closed it. I must have
blinked. I have to assume, from your comment, that your deep
familiariity with the text in question is basis of your argument. I'm
sure it could not be mere mortal predjudice. Unlike you however, I do
not insist I'm right. In any event, should you wish to "rest your
'case,'" please feel free to do so. I won't stop you. Indeed, I
encourage you to do so. Given enough rest, your teeth marks will
disappear from your foot.

Monte