Re: You got game?-bonds vs. stocks

-- Owen wrote:

> It's worth noting that Murphy has been quoted as
> saying that he has pressed the publisher to withdraw
> his book on intermarket analysis, as many of the
> relationships cited in it no longer hold true.  It
> seems that this is one more aspect of the futures
> markets that can change significantly in a relatively
> short time.

Of course, the "relationships" were not there to begin with.  :-)

But rather than concern ourselves with what Murphy says, let's put his theories to the test.  Who has this book (I certainly do not).  What "intermarket relationships" are presented in it?  How have they fared?  Did they do better than the Lakers vs Portland?

OM