Re: You got game?

Were always looking for that elusive lead indicator. The platform on which
holy grails can be derived. I agree you can't trade this inter market
stuff. I agree with Stewart certain considerations should be taken under
advisement. Example would be grain and meat prices. People monitor and
trade these ratios. I  understand what OM is saying here and I agree with
him. To bad though if one market would lead another by about 5 ,10 or 30
minutes consistently we could all be rich.

Robert