Re: Visiting the exchanges

Hi Richard,

  I enjoyed reading about your experience
of visiting the floor.

  Thought you might enjoy my story of doing
the same somewhere around 1985. A friend who
worked there as an order filler got me on the
floor with him. Getting in was much easier back
in those days.

As we walked around, I noticed
many people glancing my way.  Blessed
with the arrogance of the very young, I assumed
that I looked really cute that day.  Much to my
chagrin, I found out that the sneakers I was
wearing were not allowed on the floor at that
time, that was the reasons for all the stares:)

Connie