Re: Explanations please

Once they merge with onlinetrading.com they will
escentially be a stock brokerage firm.
Could dropping solution providers be related to the
fact that they are becoming a broker? if they are a
broker and have a business partner that is shedding
trading advise, would they be liable in any way? can
this be A reason they are dropping the solution
providers? (if they are indead, it still sounds like
speculation)