Is Timberhill ripping me off AGAIN!!

It seems that this company or exchange has some messed up rules.

@ 2:49 est. I am filled for S&P short @ 1381.40.
Next, I place a buy @ 1379.60 limit.  It trades @ 1379.50 1 time @
2:53:54.
I am NOT filled.  My broker says "it only traded there 1 time, nothing I
can do.  Now, if it traded there 3, 4, or 5 times you would have a
legitimate gripe."  He tells me "Timberhill can only do the best they
can to make a fill and that when it's trading a half wide like it was,
that there can be no guarantee."  He says "most or a lot of brokers will
guarantee it but that's the price you pay to trade with Timberhill."

This industry seems so fraudulent!!
Keith