Re: Tickscape future

  • To: Gerrit Jacobsen <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Tickscape future
  • From: Shawn Andrew <Shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:07:39 -0700

Gerrit Jacobsen wrote:

> Shawn,
>
> I do suggest to read my message again - properly.
>
> sincerely,
>
> Gerrit Jacobsen
>
> > Gerrit Jacobsen wrote:
> >
> > > Tickscape is looking for mentors
> > >
> > > as you probably might remember I launched some time ago
> > > Tickscape for TS4 (can be still found at www.tickscape.com).
> > >
> > > Since TS2K has appeared I have released it as freeware in order to
> > > encourage its use.

I have read your message again and in all due respect no mention is made as to
whether it is or is not compatible with TS2K. You do explicitly specify that it
works
for TS4 and you elaborate as to why you have made it free. You however do not
acknowledge or refut any claim as to whether it is compatible with TS2K.

Nevermind anyway. If someone asks a question, I normally if time permits give an

explicit answer, and not a "read between the lines" response. I guess being a
Fund Manager
has made me all fashioned in seeking simplicity and direct responses.

Wish you all the Best
Shawn

--
Ricercar Fund /SA "Quarendo Invenietis"