Re: ANOTHER QUESTION

  • To: "Omega-List (E-mail)" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: ANOTHER QUESTION
  • From: "Brian/Louise Garnant" <babakid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 20:48:36 -0700

Timeframe - ????

Possibilities:

1. I could be incorrect (wrong)

2. The timeframes on the Nazdaq have been very accelerated, beginning in Oct
'98. If this head and shoulders does not fail, the timeframe will also be
accelerated. Actual Fib retracement next that I see is 2840, and when/if
that should be broken there is support at 1521 and 1383, both of which are
100% retracements. I am not being DOOM AND GLOOM, just what I see. I have
been wrong enough times in my life to fill the Grand Canyon at least once,
but also right enough times to fill it twice (at least! ha!!!)  :)))

3. Scenario is partially correct, but the magnitude is off.

4. Head and shoulders is there but pattern will fail and will Nazdaq will
soon rise above 3730 level and Mr. Brian will have egg on face!!!

At any rate, I would not be looking to go long unless I really loved the
company and wanted to be withy it for the long haul.

Going short can be fun!!!

Surf's up, I'll ride the wave tomorrow, especially if it, Naz futures, open
up and then turn south around 10:15 EST.

Beach Bum Brian

The Lord will love me if I'm right or wrong. Nice to have a friend in high
places!!!