Re: Kaufman's Smarter Trading (KAMA) question

Hello  FrankKaeb,

Fac> On the bottom of page 142 there is a chart which shows the "moving average
Fac> days corresponding to the smoothing constant" (amadays) used by the KAMA
Fac> during that part of the trend.  How is this calculated?

Fac> Thanks in advance,
Fac> Frank

I  believe  if  you  take the volatility formula labeled STEP2 on page
140,that is it. in the teletrac chart I believe they have the scaling
capped at 40 which is why the tops look so flat.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx