From: Soeren Schneider [mailto:soeren.schneider@xxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2000 5:49 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Wolfe Waves

> as it seems the list has come down with a severe case of trollitis acuta

"Ja mei.", like we say in Bavaria... ;)

> Yes, LBR mentions Wolfe Waves in Street Smarts. The inventor, Bill Wolfe,
> offers a correspondence course which covers more intricate details -
> interesting, but a bit pricey (about $2,500, if I remember correctly).

Last things I heard and read was, that the course costs $ 3,000 and is
not much more detailed than the chapter in Street Smarts.

For the Germans: it's more detailed in Florek's "Neue Trading Dimensionen"
and his article in "Boerse Now". Basically it's quite the same chapter.

Soeren