Re: $25K "Deposit" for Globex Terminal???

GLOBEX Q & A:

Are you using your own Globex terminal now?

What is the terminal, physically?  An old-style IBM-type terminal with a green screen, quotes, and the order book?  Or is it a PC?

You can have this terminal anywhere (at your office, at home, etc.) right?  So how does it get quotes?  What's the data feed?

It is my understanding that there are some Globex terminals running some sort of software that is placing trades fully automatically, based on preprogrammed criteria.  Can anyone confirm this?