Taxes

    Contrary to the opinion of  most of the listers who are weeping and
wailing about the tyranny of taxes, it might be fruitful to look at the
facts about taxes.
    1. Taxes are not levied by burocrats, but by the officials whom WE
elected. If we elected them, we can un-elect them.
    2. If we spent as much time unelecting them as we do complaining
about taxes, we would not have anything to complain about.
    3. Most people do not complain about taxes as much as you think. They
are more plaintive about the lack of accountability of governement (our
ELECTED officials). To my knowledge, there has never been a law passed
that allocates a given amount of money that must be used by an
independent auditor (who will determine if the law accomplishes what it
was designed to do and if it accomplishes its task without waste).
    Conclusion: If you want to change the tax code or reduce taxes, we
will have to UN-ELECT our representatives. Not voting will not be
effective. Complaining on the net will not be effective.
    Let's get back to trading.