Re: TraderGirl vs. The World Trading Challenge

the problem is not having the "balls" or "boobs", but how the trading contest
is defined, especially with the provision of  "Indicators you used or technique
you used will have to be disclosed"....that's nonsense....MOST MONEY MADE
wins any contest PERIOD!!! a weeklong competition is silly, a year is better,
 yet it proves nothing...ask larry williams or buzzy schwartz. if you must
compete, then enter one of the many trading contests and demostrate your
trading skill before a national audience

but if ya want to share techniques or systems or methods on this list, then
just do it!!!! we are  waiting to be either dazzled by your brilliance,
or baffled by your bullshit.  anyway, it should be interesting

i think it's a clear case of money talks, bullshit walks, and there's been
a ton of manure slung by trader[boy/girl/it] with very little trading substance
other than mucho bravado and an after the fact spoos trade that an hour
earlier she said she would never trade...ya gotta love the consistent inconsistency
:))) i'm sure if someone did take her up on the contest, then she would
rabbit and that's the last we would see her. as for me, i'll pass, the bs
is getting too deep for this 30 plus ole fart :))))

adios, and good trading

TJ

my greatest trades have been 5% intelligence, and 95% good fortune, but
fortune favors the prepared mind, so is it really luck after all???  probably
not if ya make money year after year :)))

btw, didn't my generation design, build, and program those computers you
used when still in diapers, eh???