Re: Newbie Question from TraderGirl

An Indicator is the only way... I've allways found
this a strange thing to do... care explain what you
are looking at/for? here it goes:

Method #1:

Plot1(1/Open);
Plot2(1/High);
Plot3(1/Low);
Plot4(1/Close);

Method #2:

Plot1(-Open);
Plot2(-High);
Plot3(-Low);
Plot4(-Close);

In either case, format the properties of the indicator
and set the plotting style to 'Left Tick', 'Bar high',
'bar low' and 'righ tick' respectively.

--- "[ tradergirl ]" <tradergirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>