Re: Newbie Question from TraderGirl

UPSIDEDOWN INDICATOR

Plot1(1 / Open,"Plot1");
Plot2(1 / Close,"Plot2");
Plot3(1 / High,"Plot3");
Plot4(1/ Low,"Plot4");
IF CheckAlert Then Begin
   IF Plot1 Crosses Above Plot2 or Plot1 Crosses Below Plot2
   or Plot1 Crosses Above Plot3 or Plot1 Crosses Below Plot3
   or Plot1 Crosses Above Plot4 or Plot1 Crosses Below Plot4
   or Plot2 Crosses Above Plot3 or Plot2 Crosses Below Plot3
   or Plot2 Crosses Above Plot4 or Plot2 Crosses Below Plot4
   or Plot3 Crosses Above Plot4 or Plot3 Crosses Below Plot4
   Then Alert = TRUE;
End;