Re: Taxes

> All good does not come from government. Good comes despite it. Also, is
46%
> combined federal, state, and local taxes a small portion?

I think it's absolutely outrageous - and people are stupid sheep for going
along with it. Just because the rest of the citizens outnumber me doesn't
give them the right to appropriate my money, whatever laws they may pass.

Even more irritating is the fact that they waste most of it. Someday people
will wake up and do something, but things will probably have to get a lot
worse first. How about when it hits 100% tax. Think anybody will notice
something's wrong????

rgds phil