Re: Analyzing TraderGirl [ a good reply ]

From: "Gaston Lang" <gastonlang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega-List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2000 10:47 PM
Subject: FW: Analyzing TraderGirl

am

There is personalities behind these technical charts Gaston.  I was seeing a
lot of "do you have this indicator", and "thanks" responses.  But really, as
traders
we have cool personalities.  Don't we?  We are a very interesting breed, and
we all use TradeStation and are essentially professional risk takers.

This list is about TradeStation users, and uses of TradeStation and perhaps,
you might find it interesting to see how people operate psychologically who
also use this program, after all, you are competiting with a lot of us out
there,
even if you might now know it.

> still learning and want to continue learning by the use of this list. This
> is not productive at all, I don't give a rats ass about your personality
or

Charts are psychology, and graphs of personality, perhaps you want to
reframe your perspective a bit, and realize, like the ebb and flow of the
market, a list can change and go in many directions, not just the direction
you are HOPING with force it will... this in itself is something you will
learn
and benefit in trading.

> whether or not you are a girl or what country you are from Trader Girl.
> Contribute something useful to the list like so many others have and then
> maybe I will. And yes your personality is abrasive, Why you ask? Because
you

Abrasive like broken glass, or scraching a chalk board?

> started to spew without anyone asking. Know body like a know it all, teach
> by your actions, don't tell us all what you can do. Here is one for ya,
> program in EL or whatever language you desire true divergence or something
> of that nature and give it to the list. God knows I like something for
free
> every now and again. And as for the IRS, Did you make any money this year
> Trader Girl and if so did file a return? And we want the truth! I am sorry

The truth is: I made a lot of money in 1999.  I also did not file a tax
form.  That
is the absolute truth.  I feel no shame about avoiding taxation completely.
When
someone says: "How will we maintain society then!!!!" in response to my
carelessness
for taxation... and my response is:

"We don't need to, mankind will always evolve into some system of order from
chaos,
but don't expect me to conform to that order, because YOU do"

> for being ugly, just take a hard look at yourself and you will see what
> others see. This is not meant to be mean, just an eye opener. I want you
on
> the list, I can tell you are intelligent and I am sure you could offer a
> lot, just do it in a Win Win productive manner. As for the members of this

First rule of trading: Everything is win-win, even loses, even when things
don't
go your way.  Don't take this list not going your way as personal.  Let go,
use the
force Luke, it'll be okay.