Re: Where is the Futures Industry Headed?

TG, Your comments are so bizarre and naive that they're not even worth
responding to.  Suffice to say that they are simply your opinions --and you
are certainly entitled to them-- but you're on your own and obviously in
for a very rude awakening at some point in the future.  No credible tax
attorney with any experience would give even a 5% vote of confidence to
your statements.

I assume that most people who subscribe to this List are way ahead of you
and not naive enough to buy into the scenarios that you suggest.  I've
heard privately from some of them and, yes, there is a lot of snickering
going on in the wings.  For those who might find themselves romanced by
TG's comments, do your own research before accepting even a shred of this
nonsense.