Re: Brians message to TraderGirl

> "Actually it was a ploy to get some sympathy ;)

^^^^ it is in reference to me possibly leaving the list, not in reference to
your words, Brian.
I have no time to create paranoid strangeness like this.  I am just a Linux
person, a trader,
and a subscriber to this list.  I believe in what I believe in, and I never
knocked you, or made
any comments even 1/100th as rude, crude, and unintelligent as yours to me
last night.

Just because Java is the something I don't like one bit, doesn't make me a
loser, like you
stated, or make it so it is acceptable for you to tell me in a message to
"go down on you".

Really, you shouldn't try to drop me e-mails from other addresses.  You do
know that
everything leaves a trace, right?  Perhaps next time you won't say such
things to other people
realizing you can be exposed for what you are so easily.

Simple Linux tools pointed to you.  They come standard with the Operating
System, for
security purposes.  Don't be mad that you find Linux a hard platform to
master.  Like anything,
it takes time.  Consider it sometime, it is not as lame as you would think.
It is actually quite
unreal.

Take care,

TraderGirl