Re: Quote.com inquiry

I've used it for almost a year--QFeed that is.

Reliability--At first it way great.  I found it delivers quotes on the SP
futures at exactly the same instant as CQGNet.  They would flag and correct
errant ticks.  In last few months their service has suffered.  I use it
mainly with Adv GET RT now and sometimes the charts won't show anything
although the ticks are coming through and quote sheets are updating.  They
say they have router, bandwidth etc. issues that will be taken care of in 2-
weeks.

Other--The apparently only provide tick data and not daily OHLC.  So you
will notice that today's open is always yesterday's close.  A work around is
to use full session minute charts (e.g., 405 min for SP futures).

They provide a great array of breadth stats the call Breadthalizer and if
you'r into that kind of thing they provide easy access to key fundamentals
on equities through MarketGuide.

One additional benefit, if you purchase DynaLoader from DynastoreLight you
can download historical data from Quote.com and create .omz files (and other
formats) for easy import into TS4 or TS2k.

Personnaly I may end my relationship with them unless theirbandwidth
problems are resolved soon.

Regards,

Jim Johnson
jejohn@xxxxxxxxx