RE: ATT:Tradergirl!! (LINUX DOWNLOAD $0)

Quick search on my local IT jobsite (main one in UK)

Number of hits for search of:

Java	8706
C++	8783
Perl	2514
VB	6200
MySQL	  61
PHP	 244
Excel	 612
EJB	 723 (Enterprise Javabeans [Java's server side technology (like MTS)]
MTS	 524

Now I see your point - most of the world has abandoned Java - Java is
dying - yes I see it now...
How stupid of me not to understand the TRUE WAY...

Yes, now I believe...the light has entered my brain...I am free!

Dumping all my Java and VB skills right now, today...

Must follow the Perl, MySQL, PHP way...

Must follow...

Must follow...

Delerious with the new religion...