Re: OmegaMan, please comment

-- Carl wrote:

> I think you ought to look at the letter that Jim O
> sent you when you subscribed to this list.  He
> created and manages the list, I believe.
>
> Omega Man is just a member of this list, who also
> uses a pseudonym, just as you do.

Well, I can say for sure that I do not manage the list.  JimO is king when it comes to that!

I can say that if I did manage the list I would not be in the business of booting anyone off...  certainly not for expressing their opinions, whether I agreed with them or not.

Now what's this business about a pseudonym?  The Omega Man is my name and The Omega Man I'll remain.