taxation

This is only going to be one message.

Transfer your cash to London (even over $10,000. no problem)
Once in London, you transfer it to a Swiss Bank Account.
Once in Switzerland, you can transfer it again to another bank.

The other bank should have trading facilities, web access to your
account (and possibly web trading).

Your money effectively goes off the radar screen.  The IRS can
kiss your ass.  And you can feel like you got away with murder.

Can't comment more than above, a simple web-search for
Swiss Banks Web Access, will turn up stuff.  Or if you prefer
Cyprus, etc.  give it a go.

Either way, 40% taxes, or 28%, or even a flat 20% are too much.
Why?  Because 0% is better.  The concept that if you have to
pay for something, you appreciate it.  That may apply to everything
but the IRS.  I don't appreciate them one single bit, and I wish the
I LOVE YOU VIRUS, or some hacker would format their databases,
and that also goes for the Social Security Administration, and those
other usurpers of my freedom and yours.

Signed,

TraderGirl