Re: taxation

"[ tradergirl ]" wrote:

> This is only going to be one message.
>
> Transfer your cash to London (even over $10,000. no problem)
> Once in London, you transfer it to a Swiss Bank Account.
> Once in Switzerland, you can transfer it again to another bank.
>
> The other bank should have trading facilities, web access to your
> account (and possibly web trading).
>
> Your money effectively goes off the radar screen.  The IRS can
> kiss your ass.  And you can feel like you got away with murder.
>
> Can't comment more than above, a simple web-search for
> Swiss Banks Web Access, will turn up stuff.  Or if you prefer
> Cyprus, etc.  give it a go.
>
> Either way, 40% taxes, or 28%, or even a flat 20% are too much.
> Why?  Because 0% is better.  The concept that if you have to
> pay for something, you appreciate it.  That may apply to everything
> but the IRS.  I don't appreciate them one single bit, and I wish the
> I LOVE YOU VIRUS, or some hacker would format their databases,
> and that also goes for the Social Security Administration, and those
> other usurpers of my freedom and yours.
>
> Signed,
>
> TraderGirl

Why do that when you can beat the system with a loophole.
Amnuity Contracts have created a loophole in the tax system.
You can basically buy into annuity contracts that mimic Hedge Funds.
By passing capital gains tax ( that is until you die )
And it is 100% legal. (until the regulators catch up to the market
participants).

Regards
Shawn
--