DBC_Let It Go Already

  When satellite was the only technology, DBC vigorously went after
whatever market share they could get. It's not the only technology
anymore and once again DBC is going after whatever market share
they can get. Satellite users may possibly number in the thousands
but internet users may number in the hundreds of thousands. And of
those hundreds of thousands there are probably only the former
satellite users that are going to even question the data integrity. Most

won't have a clue when ticks are lost. So never mind integrity, guess
where they're going to channel their efforts.
  FutureSource, DTN, and CQG may be benefitting from the DBC
(and SP Comstock also) policies. I just switched to FS and I know
I'm not alone.They seem to be content in their niche
and continue to provide and improve their satellite service.
  I suggest you give it up already. I doubt if DBC cares or ever did
care.
You are no longer a priority to them. It's more likely that you're
thorns
in their get-the biggest-piece-of-the-pie sides.
  Hey, remember Signal's QuoteTrek. How lame were those quotes?
They even offered to take your money to hook the same technology
to your computer.
  This thread keeps going on month after month for almost a year now.
They gave up on this technology. They gave up on satellite/cable.
If you don't want internet service from them, then they have already
given up on you.
I'd be willing to bet that by next year, there won't even be a
customer support telephone number. Support will probably done
online and you will probably be defaulted to the FAQ page to
force-read through it before even posting your problem to their
e-mail support.
  There is no Bonneville anymore. BMI is DBC. Time to move on.

just my opinon,
dbs