Re: priming the GS symbol list in TS2000i

I'm pretty sure it can't be done. My solution was to massively upgrade my
hardware so the global server could handle whole exchanges of symbols via
the templates.  I've suggested to Omega custom symbol lists for the Global
server, but they seem uninterested in offering them.