Re: (C Tree/PDS Error) Unidentified subject!

Sorry the the unidentified subject line...sent an html message
first which bounced from the listserver and forgot to put it in the second.

Upon further inspection I have discovered the 00000001.dat file is
completely  missing.  It is not in the recycle bin. I assume Omega corrupted
the file.
 None of the others are gone and 00000001.idx is still there.

Is there any way to rebuild or force a rebuild of the pds files?  To
retrieve all
the stuff in 0000002 on?  To salvage anything?

I am bumming hardcore.  Aaaaaargggh!  If my data is gone is there somebody
on the list
who stores bid/ask ticks for nasdaq stocks?