Learning to trade spreads and longer term position trades

Omega folks:

Every once in a great while, I run across someone that does a great job
educating other traders, as well as helping them make money. Bob
McGovern puts out a very nice nightly email/fax report that really does
a good job showing how to trade spreads and how to get in and out of
longer term position trades. This is one nightly letter I do read before
my trading day starts. Bob gives his recommendations based on a $10,000
margin account, so if you always wondered what an individual can do with
a small account trading commodities, you might take a peek at his
nightly newsletters.

He recently caught the entire run up in soybeans and corn, and is
working some great spread trades. He also has a very good book and a
monthly course on spread trading.

His web page is:  www.spreading.com

And he can be reached at: spreads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have no affiliation, other than as one of his very satisfied
customers. This is one of the good guys in this business.

Best,

Tim Morge