Virus Alert - "I LOVE YOU"

There is a virus called " I LOVE YOU" which may be making the rounds in the
futures industry.  I have received a copies from a large discount firm and
from a back office software vendor.  DO NOT OPEN!!!!!  It seems to be
activated by simply opening it and it sends out copies to those in your
address book.  Not sure what mail clients it affects.

A report on CNBC said it came from the UK.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!