ServerGateWay is wide open

  I'm still trying to learn the marriage of FutureSource to TS4.
It appears that besides the different methods of timestamping
tick data that TS uses as opposed to FS there is also a wide
gaping hole that is called the ServerGateWay.
  Unlike when working with Signal or BMI, TradeStation simply
lets the FutureSource data flow through to the charts without any
interpretation. i.e. A SP price of 142000 received by TradeStation
can not be given a decimal offset to chart the price as 1420.00.
Nothing is provided for in the ServerGateWay to change settings.
And I see nothing to set session times nor point values. No telling
what a system report or an alert value is going to turn out to look
like. I haven't gotten that far.
  It seems as though the collaboration between Omega and FutureSource
came to an abrupt halt somewhere. And, of course Omega techs
say it needs to be interpreted by FS and FS techs say it needs to be
interpreted by TS4. Obviously, the ServerGateWay is property of
Omega and should have been addressed by them. FS has a settings
editor to interpret their own data for their own charting software but
it has no effect on output to TS4. Omega  seems to have dropped the
ball and chosen to leave the project unfinished for what reasons I'll
never
know.
  This results in price range calculations in EL that are 100 times
greater than the actual. So I'll have to begin all my code modules
with the following:

if C>9999 then FS=1 else FS=0;

and multiply values by .01 when FS=1.

I will also need to create my own code for any position following
functions that relate to dollar values.

Guess this is the price to be paid for clean data in TS4.
Any FS users out there care to post some of their workarounds?

dbs