Re: Internet feeds

> As for the cable company, yes, it does help to have one that
> doesn't have regular outage problems. I have AT&T Cable in my area
> so it's extremely rare (twice in two years) that my cable goes
> down.

Count your blessings.  My cable went out for 70 minutes this morning,
once on Thursday for about 5 minutes (just as I was trying to enter a
trade), and another time last Monday or so.  This past week is worse
than usual, but I've missed a number of very profitable trades
because my cable went dead at the wrong time.

I'll take "rain fade" over that any day.  (Especially since it
doesn't rain very often in Colorado. :-)  Snow on the dish is seldom
a problem, and when it is, it's at least something I can fix.

Add that to BMI's propensity to drop ticks in "unimportant" symbols
like NDX (I sometimes go 5-10 MINUTES between ticks in the first hour
of the day) and BMI cable doesn't make the top of *my* list.

Gary