Re: Internet feeds

This sounds like an interesting idea.  But it could be expensive.
In addition to having two ISPs (one normal, one backup), you may need
TWO data accounts!  Otherwise the software must LOGIN the backup path
to the account AFTER it senses that the normal has failed. This is not
seamless. (This also assumes that the software can do a login.)

If both paths stay logged in simultaneously then you WILL need two data
accounts.  Not only do these guys not want you to let a friend use
your account, but the exchanges want a fee for each user.  One account,
one user.

don