Re[2]: Results look Good???

Hello  Pierre,

PO> You should have read this first.
PO> Average trade is always below one SP big point.

i  just  noticed  that  -   what  i  did  notice is that they have you
entering  a trade on the sp using a five minute bar - then you have to
get the order in and SOME HOW get out of the trade before the close of
the  same  5  minute bar you entered on.  must have a predictive super
duper algorithm or something?

now all that to what po figured out
(Average  trade  is  always  below  one SP big point) with I assume no
slippage and commissions figured in!

another  thing  that  worries  me is that all the systems have too big a
profit  factor  and too high a win percentage for my taste.   plus who
would  sell a real system if it exist for those prices?   i would like
to see the thing run in real time and generate results like that.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx