Re: Results look Good???

You should have read this first.
Average trade is always below one SP big point.

I have tons of systems like this if you are interested.

>>From this page, you can find performance summaries for all of our trading
systems. The performance reports were generated using TradeStation 4.0.
Please note that the performance results do not factor in commissions and
slippage; if you would like us to generate a report(s) for you with your
specific commission and slippage, please contact us and we will be more than
happy to fulfill your request.>>

Rgds

PO