Re: A Typical Day - Apology

  • To: <CalaxCorp@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: A Typical Day - Apology
  • From: "Eric Svendsen" <esvendsen@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 07:38:38 -0700

While I have had only a few responders who have been offended by my "tough
luck" remarks, I am going to apologize to the list for my lack of tact.  It
is very frustrating when a system has pernicious, unsourceable problems.

I think when I initially installed TS2ki, I had server errors, which I
solved by adding more memory.  I currently run NT4SP6 with 256MB.  I
strongly recommend NT, and I think adding the memory was important.

I run everything off of one machine.  I regularly have 2 internet windows
open at once, along with email.  One is my stock brokers order entry
program, the other I use to monitor the Yahoo Bulletin boards.  Other
application stuff gets left open.  Some MS Visual Dev Studio stuff.  It is
quite robust.

BUT! I don't like to hear whiners and complainers.

Sincerely,
Eric Svendsen