Re: Computer Spec for Realtime trading

: Use a Pentium 700 instead of Athlon
: We run several 2000i and only the Athlon powered machine makes problems
for
: a while.

That's what you get for running 2000i instead of TS 4.0. :-)

I have an Athlon 700 running alongside a Pentium III 700 and that Athlon is
faster running optimization (2100 tests on 12500 bars on a system
approaching 64K in executable code) by about 15 minutes. Same SCSI HD and
same amount of memories, on Windows 2000. If you want an ultra fast system,
get a Dell 1 Ghz. You might have to wait a few weeks (but that might have
changed since I inquired a few weeks ago).