From: Julian Lo <julianblo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 8:11 PM
Subject: Ts2000i and DTN

Okay. I am hooked up with DTN8000 receiver and a dish.
I am getting strong error free signals from the
satellite.  But my chart (true for all stock symbols)
shows a single dot for each min on the 1-min bar chart
- no price bars.  If plot 1-tick chart, I get
connected curve.  The price is not ticking but the
VOLUME is. The quote monitor window shows only the
volume and trade time, no price at all.

If you have experienced the same, please enlighten me.
Yes, I talked to Omega Research and DTN many times.

System:
Dell Pentium III 700
Windows 98 single boot
PacificCommWare Turbo920 high speed card (at 460800
baud - same as the receiver)
27 gig hard drive
56 meg ram
70 stock symbols in portfolio