Spreads with ProSuite 2000i

Anybody here ploting spreads with Tradestation 2000i.
Everytime I setup a workgroup for specific spreads such as (DJ M0
against DJ U0) it is ploted just fine.
However when I click on the next set of spreads which should be SP M0
against SP U0 for example the workspace
carries the DJ U0 over to the next chart and I end up getting a plot of
SP M0 against DJ U0 (whatever that is supposed to mean).

Any idea of creating a workspace but specifiing each chart to have
unique indicators and parameters.

Thanks
Shawn

--
Ricercar Fund /SA "Quarendo Invenietis"
http://www.RicercarFund.com

"It is not how right or wrong you are that matters but how much money
you
make when right and how much you do not lose when wrong" ... George
Soros