Re: FREE > TRADERWARE with DATA FEED

  • To: Albert Paredes <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: FREE > TRADERWARE with DATA FEED
  • From: ribau@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:25:47 -0700

This will probably come as a big surprise to all of you, BMI tech support
says if I am collecting data, it is not a BMI problem. He told me they hear
many complaints from TS2Ki users and are receiving many calls from TS2Ki
users, and BMI cannot help. Something to do with the Global Server/Data
Manager interface. They say it's an Omega problem. If TS4 collects data and
TS2Ki does not, it's an Omega problem.

I did discover that if I initialize the TS2Ki machine first, DataManager
reports Reception "OK" and Password "OK," but that hasn't changed anything.
TS2Ki is still really sluggish and not reliable for real time trading on a
500MHz PIII Win98 machine (NT users drop dead). Its charting capabilities
are simply too slow.

PS  you guys never get my name right. If you're going to troll the Omega
List trying to squelch bad comments, you should at least get the names
correct. Check your database, we are all in it.

PPS  the mkts are a great opportunity right now, stop wasting my time.