RE: Scam alert -- A letter from Nigeria

on BBC1 there was "McIntyre under cover" describing in every detail how the
scam works and which can be the damages to those who are involved.
This kind of things should be immediately submitted to the Interpol, FBI,
Scotland Yard guys since they are already interested in finding the top of
this scam...

Riccardo