Re: Scam alert -- A letter from Nigeria

For even more Nigerian scams, check this out:

http://home.pacbell.net/jpaladin/index.html

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Jurik" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Omega List'" <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2000 8:28 AM
Subject: Scam alert -- A letter from Nigeria

Not to imply anyone on this list would be so gullible to fall for this, but
you may know someone who is....

Attached below is an "urgent" letter I recently received.  Essentially, it
is requesting that I reveal my bank account numbers to someone in Nigeria,
and in exchange, I can claim my share in millions of dollars.

What's scary is that some suckers will fall for this.

For a good laugh at how blatant this scam is, here's the letter for your
amusement.