Computer Crash

I have developed a problem and would like to ask for some help.

After several months of having ZERO problems running ProSuite2000i everyday,
all day, on a new Gateway 800mhz, 392k memory, with a 32meg HD - it has
crashed. I was running Windows 98 with no other programs loaded on the
computer. eSignal has been my datafeed on a cable modem.

On Wed of last week it locked up and 2000i was running superslow and GS
would not download any data. Errors would shut GS down. One error the came
up was " Instruction at Ox6c371351 referenced memory at 0x00000004. The
memory could not be read."

I had read on this list that TS runs better on Win2000 so I did the
following:

1. Complete reformat of my harddrive.
2. Clean install of Win 2000
3. Clean install of TS 2000i, I rebuilt all my screens.
4. Loaded my historical data from my cd-rom provided by Omega.
5. Attempted to download from Omega historical data for the last month.
6. Download refuses to work. I starts to download and never "stops"

When I stop the download - It issues me the same error as above - "
Instruction at Ox6c371351 referenced memory at 0x00000004. The memory could
not be read."

Did Tradestation kill my memory or what is corrupted?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com