ISLAND and Stocks

Hi Again,

Also had a question about the ECN "ISLAND"..

I just finished reading the article in S&C about Island....(I knew nothing
of Island before reading the article and now I know about 1 iota above that)

I know there are a few online brokers that utilize Island including Datek...

I know that Island currently matches only on Nasdaq....

Anyone out there using them exclusively for Nasdaq trades???
What is a good broker utilizing Island??

Sounds like the Market Makers in the NYSE should also have reason to be
getting scared....Time for everybody to sit behind a computer like we do and
do their own analysis instead of skimming off the top...

Mark