Fw: Scanning large amounts of stocks

 Hi All,

 I am looking to scan about 12,000 using my own custom technical (vs
fundamental)formulae...

 I am wondering what people are using as software to accomplish
this...Tradestation4 is very slow (16 bit) and you have to use MS or it asks
for import filter info on every Ascii file.

I know there is "canned" software that allows scanning of stocks with the
"vendors" formulae (TC2000,Omnitrader,etc...)...Just wondering if anyone out
there is utilizing this method and if so with which data vendor and which
software....

thanks

 Mark