RE: FREE > TRADERWARE with DATA FEED

In all fairness, I feel compelled to say that I've been using TS2K with DTN
happily (as far as the software is concerned) for a month the exect same way
I used TS4 with BMI.  I have found TS2K with DTN to be as stable as it is
with BMI and TS4.  Charting still has flaws but not terminal ones - you can
still trade RT and run (simple to modertatly complex) systems with it.

My suspcision with the problem this user mentioned is that the BMI server is
flawed, not the omega server in this case.  You shouldn't expect DBC to
support and perferct a software app for a data feed that they're in the
process of phasing out.   I'd bet that what you've got now is as good as it
will ever get, which as this user points out, isn't very good.  That's
classic DBC for you.

Try running the TS4 with BMI and TS2K with DTN side by side and see what
happens.

As far as the recent DTN delay problem goes I think they're getting closer
to fixing it.  Yesterday, they were ahead of a PC quote feed by about 2-3
seconds all the way into the close.  This is the first time that's happened.

DTN if you're listening please keep it that way.  This problem is getting
old.