Re: The ugliest rally...

Omega list folks:

My floor broker in the Nasdaq futures tells me that conditions are so poor
today, he isn't even willing to trade for his own account. The off-floor
traders that normally trade 20-30 lots at a time are either trading 5 lots or
smaller now or are off the entire week because their children are off from
school until Monday. And the larger CTAs that normally are always in the
markets have not been seen since last Thursday.

It's very thin out there. Be careful if you choose to trade in these
conditions.

Best,

Tim Morge
Blackthorne Capital, Inc.