Re: BMI-Cash Bond

Thank you Stewart,Doug and the traders who sent private responses.

The suggestions given will be initiated.

btw,if any just want to experiment with the 'BDLONG' symbol,-can't
remember where I got it from,probably bmi..)it's a custom setup with the
exchange designated as 'UNDEF' and category of 'Bond'.