HistoryBank Datafeed

Any body in this group using HistoryBank from Omega as their datafeed.
If so how are you able to track Historic nearest futures contracts. All I
am able to get are the continuous futures
contracts for Crude oil, Gold, Yen, Swiss Franc and Euro. How about the
unadjusted futures contracts.
Any one got an idea how I can constract this without losing it everytime
the specific contract expires.

Thanks a Bunch
  Shawn
Ricercar Fund /SA  "Quarendo Invenietis"
Website: http://www.RicercarFund.com
"It is not how right or how wrong you are that matters but how much money
you make when right
and how much you do not lose when wrong." ... George Soros