Re[2]: Omega-List Web Site?

Hello  Jim,

I  have Omega List archives going back to early 1995 to at least March
1999.   So  if there is someone who has a more recent file I will take
that  too.   The  files  total about 37 megs currently zipped.  I have
attempted  to  make  and run a windows based search engine and it does
work.   However  it  barely works well enough for local network use, I
doubt  that  I  will be able to allow anyone to use it.  It would just
freeze up over the Internet.  If anyone wants to recreate a Unix based
search (like Gary Funck had) using these files let me know.

JO> Mark Brown's website has a link to the list's subscribe address,
JO> and some zipped archives available for download.  I don't know what
JO> dates his archives cover.

ps   for all you guys who bought omega stock last time when it was low
-  like  the  janitorial  crew supposedly did.  might wanna look at it
now,  where  has  that janitor been lately anyway?  its about time for
him to mention some obscure thing that he has but you cant have again.

mark