Re: Omega-List Web Site?

"Martin Sewell" <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> asks:
>Are you aware of a Web page which refers to the Omega-list?
>
>I'm doing my (unoriginal) 'mailing list Web page' and all the other
>mailing lists have a Web page to point to.

There is no web page for this list.  It's just a self-help email
list, like the welcome/help message says.  No archives, nothing
to sell.

>Who owns/controls the list - Omega/Eskimo/Mark Brown? ;-)

I, jimo@xxxxxxxxxx, own/control the list.  Eskimo is my ISP,
which is generous enough to include a couple of free mailing
lists as part of a basic account.  Omega mostly ignores the
list, though lots of folks with omega addresses are subscribed.

Mark Brown's website has a link to the list's subscribe address,
and some zipped archives available for download.  I don't know what
dates his archives cover.

--
jimo@xxxxxxxxxx
maintainer of the omega list